Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival 2019 takes place from June 27 to July 7 across the city of Bucheon. Marking its 23rd year, BIFAN 2019 awaits audience with 284 films from 49 countries (166 features and 118 shorts) themed around love, fantasy and adventure.
The city of Bucheon has devoted lots of passion and spared no effort to present this unique film festival, playing a leading role in promoting genre films in Asia and Korea.
The 11 days of the fantastic film festival will leave a touching impression on film lovers, providing inspiration, motivation and creativity!
BIFAN 2019 Overview
• DATE :June 27(Thu) ~ July 7(Sun), 11 days
• CHARACTERISTICS :Non-competitive international film festiv？al with competitive section
• THEME :Love, fantasy, and adventure (Specialized theme for the 23rd Bifan: Sci-fi)\
• SCALE : 284 films from 49 countries (166 features, 118 shorts)
- World Premiere 64 films
- International Premiere 38 films
- Asian Premiere 79 films
- Opening Ceremony : Bucheon Gymnasium
- Closing Ceremony : Bucheon City Hall Main Theater
- Theaters : Bucheon City Hall Main Theater, Bucheon City Hall Fantastic Cube, Korea Manhwa Museum, CGV Bucheon, CGV Sopoong, total of 15 screens in 5 theaters
- Outdoor Screening : Lawn Square, Bucheon City Hall
- BIFAN Rush (encore screening for audience) July 6 (Sat.) ~ July 7 (Sun.)
To learn more about BIFAN 2019 http://www.bifan.kr/eng/
Click the link below!
BIFAN 2019 Official Trailer